Summer Intensive Course will start in July and August 2021.
For advanced learner
|Summer Intensive Course||July|
* Application will start on the first day on June (ex. Sat. Sun. and Holidays).
* At the time of application, fill in application forms and submit them to the school office with the enrollment fee.
* we do not accept applications through fax, e-mail or mail.*for those who are overseas during the application period and are not able to apply, please call or e-mail beforehand.
* for those who are overseas during the application period and are not able to apply, please call or e-mail beforehand.
Placement test (Level check test)
Test Hours: Monday – Friday 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Students are placed in appropriate level class according to results of the placement test. ( Elementary 1, 2 or Intermediate 1)
- There is no need to take a placement test for beginners. (Frist Step Japanese)
- Placement test is free of charge.
- Placement test contains a writing test and an interview test.
- Should the test hours be unsuitable for you, please consult the school office and make an appointment.
- If there are less than4 people that applies, there will be no class held The number of applicants in each class is limited (approximately12).
- Students are placed in appropriate level class according to results of the placement test.
- Fees are non-refundable and must be paid to the office by one week before the starting date of the class.
The consumption tax is included in the fee. Textbook fee is not included.
- Class will not be held on national holidays.
- Late applicants may be admitted after the class has started with permission by the office and instructors.