This course is for those who resides in Japan with a residential status and want to do lessons twice a week.
This course consists of classes for learners of different levels from beginner to advanced.
The course is designed to reach advanced level in about two years after studying Japanese from beginner.
|Morning/ Afternoon course||April,October, January|
|Morning/Afternoon: First Step Japanese|
|2 times per week 2 hours/day |
16 Lessons (32 hours)
|Morning course: Elementary1-Advanced||2 times per week 3 hours/day |
23 Lessons (69 hours.)
|Afternoon course: Elementary 1-Intermediate2||2 times per week 3 hours/day |
23 Lessons (69 hours.)
- Application period begins on the first day of the previous month of each course. (ex. Sat. Sun. and Holidays).
- At the time of application, please fill in the application forms and submit them to the school office with the enrollment fee.
- Applying via fax, e-mail or mail will not be accepted.
- If you apply for a class (elementary 1 or higher), please take the placement test before doing so.
- For more information about days, classes hours and fees, please check the part-time course schedule.
|First Step Japanese|
|Memorize simple vocabulary, and be able to give proper greetings.|
Learn Hiragana and Katakana , and be able to read basic words.
|ElementaryⅠ||Learn basic Japanese structure, conjunctions, and grammar, and be able to ask and answer questions.|
[Learn 750－800 words]
|ElementaryⅡ||Use the forms from the previous courses to apply in various sentence patterns , and be able to communicate in easy everyday conversations.|
[Learn 1,200-1,300 words and 100 kanji]
|Pre-Intermediate||Be able to describe various everyday situations by using easy expressions with beginner level grammar.|
[Learn 1,700-1,800 words and 200 kanji]
|IntermediateⅠ||Learn more complex sentence patterns, and be able to communicate intentions in various everyday situations|
[Learn 2,100-2,200 words and 300 kanji]
|IntermediateⅡ||Learn expressions with different point of views, study situational usage of Japanese, and be able to communicate more naturally. Also be able to share opinions on familiar topics|
[Learn 2,500-2,600 words and 400 kanji]
|Advanced||Master all previously learned grammar, be able to have conversations with regards to knowing the social situation, and be able to create sentences about topics with one’s interest.|
[Learn 5,000 words and 600 kanji]
Placement testLevel check test
Test Hours: Monday – Friday 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Students are placed in appropriate level class according to results of the placement test. (elementary 1 or higher)
- There is no need to take a placement test for beginners.
- Placement test is free of charge.
- Placement test contains a writing test and an interview test.
- If the test hours are not suitable for you, please consult the school office and make an appointment.
- If there are less than 4 people that applies, there will be no class held.
The number of applicants in each class is limited (approximately 12).
- Students are placed in appropriate level class according to results of the placement test.
- Fees are non-refundable and must be paid to the office by one week before the starting date of the class.
The consumption tax is included in the fee. Textbook fee is not included.
- Class will not be held on national holidays.
- Late applicants may be admitted after the class has started with permission by the office and instructors.